Saturday, January 25, 2014

Last few days in Carolina....

Class at Lander is going very well, have just a couple of marginal student efforts-  

We will actually leave ahead of schedule, as I got ahead in class, and that will make it unnecessary to meet our last class, which means we will head for St Augustine just after my Tuesday class, leaving about 10ish.  

Last night, Coop and I went to see the Emerald Boys play, they are having a good season, 10-3, and are first in the region.  
 The student cheering section- Brandon is down on the front row somewhere....


With 6 seconds left-  Final was 60-53.  

Today, Cooper asked if I would take him to lunch, then Brandon called, and asked if Sam could tag along, pleading he was just like family, meaning I buy. 

Tomorrow, we are grilling steaks next door since it is Bette's birthday. 

Monday I'll be on campus to tie up some loose ends, then Tuesday, back to the warmth.

No comments: