Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Wednesday quickie

Got to go to my pre-op appointment today.  Wasted a half hour trip to have a 5 minute interview to verify information that I had submitted on line- Sure they will charge me a full Dr.'s office visit-  that is NOT affordable health care! 

Also did PT today- worked primarily on back and neck.  Got Bette signed up for  her first three sessions next week for her knee issues.  Osteoarthritis. 

Still trickle charging the batteries, slow progress, hopefully that will fix itself without having to take the coach back to the shop.

Friday, we are headed to dinner downtown with Walt and Char, and then walk St George Street for the first time this year- looking forward to that.

Walt is over as we speak helping rearrange the pin board displays, since what I did caused them to all fall down-  way to go me.  Photos later.

Got a baseball sent in from the Durham Bulls, for some reason that one was missing from the collection, went there for a game way back with Cooper on one of the trips.

Bette has her big craft show this Fri and Sat.  Glad when that will be over, and I can claim half the house back I hope. 

That is all




No comments: