Monday, November 11, 2013

Monday update and tribute to my Dad

Happy veteran's day to all who served, and especially remembering my Dad, who passed away on this date in 2004. 

Here's a shot of him in the field in Korea in 1950:

Also a shout out to our grandson, Dalton, who is serving at Quantico, Va., as a helicopter repairman.  Hope to see him this Thanksgiving. 



Bone density scan says I have osteopenia, haven't heard back from the RA Doc as yet. 

Cancelled my dental root canal for tomorrow when I learned I had used up all of our benefits for the calendar year- rescheduled for first week in January. 

Rib is finally calming down some. Still doing PT on neck and back. 

Will probably have to follow up on motor home and charge the house batteries. 

Think that is all for now.......

No comments: