Thursday, August 15, 2013

Colagiovannis for lunch at Jakes and a trip to the Nubble

Had a fun visit/lunch today with the Colagiovannis who drove up from Dracut Mass for lunch-  We went to Jake's, just down the road, had a super lunch-  Jakes has enlarged for this year, and we sat outside in what turned out to be a perfect day. 

We then decided, well I talked them into running down the street to York and visit the Nubble light house, one of my favorite places here on the coast-  It was better than a perfect day- and the place was full! 




Also got my last class loaded into Blackboard this morning, and got my first all class emails out- and have already begun to hear from students, so starting to get back into the professor  mode. 

Not sure what I may do tomorrow, Saturday is a planned trip into Boston and Sunday is a cruise out of Portsmouth Harbor. 

No comments: