Friday, May 25, 2012

Small thrills, but a thrill just the same, OK?

I have visited the 96 National Historical Site probably 5 times.  It's only 11 miles or so away from our house in Greenwood. 

There was supposed to be a 25th Anniversary stamp there, but last visit in April, I was told it wasn't, but didn't get agressive about it- 

The Database my stamp club maintains about such things revealed that in fact it was there, and verified less than a week ago, so after my dentist appt this morning, I ran over and presto!  it was there! 

Small victories, Ok, but a good one for me, nevertheless  :-))



The dentist visit at least gave me an answer as to the recent major quality of life interrupting pain since the last visit about a month ago, I have another abcess.  So, I got another Z Pac and some pain stuff-  and will need a root canal I reckon in September on the way back through... 

Bette is out getting the medicine, and used that as a handy excuse to drop into the new local Michael's and Hobby Lobby, since there was a coupon, of course..... 

Looking to veg out today-  still have trip details to work on, always that!

No comments: