Thursday, May 3, 2012

Caching up Not much to report

Spent most of the week focused on our friends diagnosis and treatment plans for a life threatening illness-  We'll be taking his son back to the airport in Jacksonville this afternoon- 

Had the repair appointment for the motor home moved up a week to May 14th so I can be inducted into the Elks Club on the 7th-

Had very successful visits to the Family Practice and Cardio Docs-  numbers are at historic lows, and I got blue ribbons for those... Bette is trying a new medicine to assist her with her ongoing shoulder hurts. 

Fiddled with and fine tuned the summer trip to add in some additional Cooper and me things, more baseball games, a couple of boat cruises, so we can see some lighthouses, and added a National Park or two. 

Finished up my Lander commitment for this semester, so that's all done, will work on my next semester classes over the summer and have a visit scheduled when we get to Greenwood last week in May-

That's about it-  Blog will get more exciting when we hit the road, I promise!

No comments: