Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Green light from the eye Doc

Got a good check up at Dr Nelligan's this morning- eye pressure was reduced 25%, so the glaucoma is in check he says.  Next visit is now 4 months out.  Bob and Carl continue to finish out the trim work and little details on the house project, predict they'll be done by today.

Started the ball rack project yesterday with Frank Schmidt, got the boards cut,and half way measured for the ball dimple cuts-  will work on that this afternoon I believe.

Got the new XM radio very cleanly installed in the Fit yesterday, very happy with that job- surely not one for a non professional-  I started to get more that worried when he began to unsnap the front dashboard, using pry bars and such, so I quit watching and went back inside- sure enough, when I came back out an hour later, it was a perfect clean neat installation, no wires visible, and set up exactly the way I wanted.  Way cool, another thing off the list- and I feel better for having a pro do it, and helping the local economy to boot. 

Bette will be off to mah-jong after lunch, and we'll enjoy the beautiful sun shiny day today. 

No comments: