Monday, December 5, 2011

Floor project almost done, busy week

Bob and Carl are working today to finish up pretty much the floor project, they are doing the last bedroom, and then after lunch I suspect they will start installing baseboards. 

Today at noon, I'm going to have the new XM radio installed in the Honda, want to have it done "professionally" as opposed to just having wires hanging around..

Bette is off taking a friend to the Doctors just now, and then I have a follow up Eye Dr appt tomorrow, and then Wednesday, she has to go see about her shoulder problems.

Tomorrow, I believe I will be starting on my baseball rack project with my neighbor Frank-  if I can squeeze it in-
Friday morning is the annual pancake breakfast for our coffee club, so I'll be helping in the kitchen for that. 

Nice weather this week, although they say a cold front will hit by the midweek or so, that will be after some 80 degree temps. 

No comments: