Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Went fishing today-

My neighbor Steve has a boat, and works as a guide up in Maine during the summer, and luckily, he asked me to go fishing with him this morning, we headed out about 0745- hit the water, and had an enjoyable day of fishing, but of course I forgot the camera, then totally forgot my new I Phone has a camera!

We actually caught several fish, Steve is truly a professional and is really getting to know these waters pretty well-  We caught about 10 spotted sea trout, 3 of which were "keepers", at least 19 inches long.  I also caught a croaker and a brim looking fish-  and had another large fish break the rig, and lost him- a true one that got away story-  we think it might have been a big flounder or maybe a redfish- 

Looking forward to the next trip, and I'll be sure to take pictures this trip.

No comments: