Sunday, October 5, 2014

October 5th Sunday ramblings today

We had our first little cold snap overnight, which meant that the temps this morning were like 54, and the high today was supposed to be in the Mid 70's.  Perfect day to ramble a bit.

After Bette went to church, we strolled over to the Flea Market so she could get some kitchen things, and I got some 4/1.00 notebooks. 

Then, I decided to do or rather redo Palatka. It's about 18 miles east of us, and it is an old town with lots of historic places, and as it turned out today, several new markers and monuments for me to document. 

I wound up spending about 2.5 hours doing a slow tour, mostly of historic homes, and found several markers to post on the database as new finds. 

I'll post the findings in the next couple of days or so.

Next week is Doctor stuff, Bette's second sleep test, and some other silly stuff.  Two weeks before we head up to Beaufort for the 50th reunion.  


No comments: