Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Back at Coquina Crossing

Left Greenwood this morning at about 0745, and had an uneventful trip down to St Augustine.  Stopped for fuel and made a Subway stop for lunch.  Got to the house about 255 pm, and very quickly got unloaded, and have been hard at unpacking and catching up with mail, blah blah. 

The motor home is parked on the street outside the house, and tomorrow morning, we'll run down to Wildwood to Alliance Motor coach to have repairs and service done.  Think we may leave it there to see if they can sell the coach on consignment for us. 

Here are the baseballs I got on this trip-  37

Got about 15 put away on the rack so far, have to do some rearranging for the rest. 

Here are my National Park pins I got on the trip:

And here are the "regular
 pins I got on this trip-  Have to do a fairly massive redo of my displays for them. 


No comments: