Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Two Stamp snags and a miss at Delaware Water Gap today.


Made several stops today at the Delaware Water Gap-  Bushkill Meeting Center was and is closed- so I will give up the chance for the stamps there, but they are duplicates, so no big deal. 

We also stopped in at Dingmans Falls Visitor Center, but it is only open on weekends. It was closed up tight.  Looks like I'll make the trip back up here Sunday from Lake Hopatcong to get the several stamps that are here.

We did manage to get our stamp at the Environmental Education Center-  


Then, we headed over to New Jersey, and took in the Peters Valley Craft Center location-  glad to get that stamp. 


Also on next Sunday, I'll stop in at the Millbrook Village location to complete the stamps for the Gap. 

Tomorrow is the Upper Delaware locations. 

1 comment:

Furnace Cleaning Edmonton said...

Hi my loved one! I wish to say that this post is awesome, nice written and include approximately all significant infos. I’d like to look extra posts like this.

- Furnace Cleaning Edmonton | Duct Cleaning Edmonton | Duct Cleaning