Monday, February 13, 2012

Day 12 Monday, Local Tuscon things

Woke up early this morning, like 3 am or so, couldn't get back to sleep, so I worked on Lander stuff, got caught up- then at 0930, Jerry and I went over to Lazy Days to pick up a part he needed, and I got 2 replacement light bubs. 

Then, we went across the Interstate to Kimo Sports Complex, home of the New Tucson Padres, AAA affiliate of the big club.  Beautiful field, got a ball a pin and a T shirt. 
Then I dropped Jerry back off at the compound, and then headed downtown to the campus of the "U of A", which is what they call the University of Arizona here.  (Wildcats)  Huge campus, and I visited the Arizona State Museum on campus, and got a pin for the University. 

 The Museum had lots of interesting Native American artifacts- 

Go Wildcats! 

Tonight, we're having another Rolling Thunder Dinner, this time at Ed's motor home.  Hot dogs and leftovers from last night. 

Tomorrow,. I'm off to Coronado National Park, Bisbee, and Tombstone, Arizona. 

No comments: