Friday, December 23, 2011

Off to Anderson today

Hung out this morning for a while while one of my brightest former students who just graduated from Lander in History dropped by and took me up on my invitation to help herself to as many books as she might like from my library.  I was happy to have her avail herself of books that will be of use to her I hope in her teaching career, and felt really good that she found lots she liked.

Tina, cooper and I headed over to Anderson today to fill out some Christmas shopping needs.  Went to the Mall, stopped at a Subway on the way over for lunch, and managed a stop at a Marble Creamery for some ice cream. 

Saw this beautifully restored or either well-kept vintage Bentley at a stop light- all right hand drive and all.  Quite an example of a wonderful auto.


Suspect we'll rest easy tomorrow-  not much to see or go do. 

No comments: