Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Moving the pin collection around

I decided to move the pin collection around a little, since we brought back a bookcase from SC this trip.  I first moved the National Park pin collection over my desk-  Its by far the largest of the collections, and represents the 167 National Parks visited so far....only 230 more to go!
I regrouped all the state pins we've done so far into 2 groups- so now it looks much more centered, I think. 

Gee, guess we've been a few places and seen a few things....  got two big trips coming up this year to add to the collections..... and now I'm doing lighthouses in a serious way, as well as different grave sites...  always something to find....

1 comment:

Marty & Shirley said...

Hmmmm, Now I know why u need the house, just to store your stuff. You will be voted on the 16th at the elk lodge, We/they have put u on a fast track to get everything done before u leave in Feb., if not U'll receive a letter from the lodge stating that you were voted in, but due to schedule conflicts, the process won't be completed till u return to the area..I'll keep u posted, also u/we should receive a call for a meeting prior to the 16th regarding a interview...later. marty