Thursday, October 27, 2011

Slam Dunk at the Heart Docs I reckon

I actually did 13 minutes on the treadmill yesterday, then did my nuclear study, and didn't seem to have any issues... they will be reading the tests today and give me a call-  so we can put all that stuff on the back burner. 

Cooper called at 705 this morning, and wanted me to check out seats for the Miami Heat while we are in town over the Thanksgiving week- I had written that off, but he assured me they will settle this weekend... Me, I'm still not sure, when I went on their web site,, they do have a game scheduled with Atlanta on 22 Nov, which I thought was pessimestic, but they weren't any tickets available on line.  So guess we'll have to wait and see.  Maybe we can go see the Miami Hurricanes play basketball....

Not much doing for the rest of the week- Bette has Mah Jong today, and then there is Bingo tomorrow night-  We found out today our friends Bev and Dave are not coming down over the 5th of Nov as planned, Dave may have to have back surgery... poop. 

I may get agressive and start the racks for the baseball displays in the next couple of days.... don't feel like paying 365 plus shipping for the big one I saw on line.....

1 comment:

Marty & Shirley said...

That's GREAT on the Dr's report. I'm healing from my hurt back and getting my lungs cleared back up from the 2 month sinus drip. So, maybe next week we can get together. Looks like our winter trip maybe on hold, Shirley may have to have her shoulder re-operated on, will know for sure Dec. 13th.