Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Terrific work day today at Lander-

Spent most of the day at Lander today, had a breakfast first, then a faculty meeting, then a college meeting with our new dean- Very impressed with her-  actually sorry that I'm an adjunct and living in Florida, vs. a staffer being on campus on a daily basis- I think there will be some very exciting things at Lander and in our department this year, we're starting a new TV station, the radio station is up and running, there will be the highest enrollment ever at school this year, and we will be busy, busy, busy!  I'll meet classes the first day, September first, then go to full on line status.  Still have people signing up for classes, I'm full in the 101 class, and have only  more slots for the 301 class.  We're leaving Greenwood Sunday for a quick trip up to Asheville and the Tennessee mountains, be back Wednesday afternoon. 

No comments: