We got downtown with the original objective of stopping by the Redbirds stadium to see if I could get a poster I thought I saw from their pro shop, but the pro shop was closed. The stadium was actually open, and Cooper asked the guy how he might could get a ball, and the guy went and got two nearly new ones , one for Coop and one for Dante. Then, we decided to head on over to Mud Island River Park, which is just as it sounds, an island right out in the Mississippi River- There's an excellent museum that we spent a lot of time in, saw a movie about river disasters, floods, ice and fires and such, and enjoyed the tour. We rode the monorail over to the displays, pretty cool ride there. We opted not to eat, since the prices were a little high, and drove to a downtown Wendy's instead. The boys are now out swimming (2:21 pm), and later this afternoon, we're heading over to drop Dante back at Target House so he can spend time with his mom.



No comments:
Post a Comment