Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Safely arrived at Greenwood.

Got back to Greenwood after a routine trip, arriving just at 3 pm, having left St Augustine at 0745. Bette went immediately to the Doctors, her arthritis was acting up, and got a prescription for that, then the boys, Ward, and I went over to McDonalds for a quick bite. Then later, we all hit the pool and hot tub. Good to see the guys again. Cooper even wanted to spend the night. Always glad to have him do a sleep-over!

Think I'll go on up to Ware Shoals and attend the Class of '10 graduation on Thursday night, think we'll do dinner with Bev and Dave one night, then pack and load, and head on out to Maine on Saturday morning.

We set up Cooper's blog for the trip tonight, and I've added a link to it on the right side of the blog. Invite all my readers to see what Coop has to say if you have the time!



No comments: