While I was out at the doctor, old mealy mouth showed up, and immediately lowered our agreed to price by $500. I had suspected that they would try something like this, and he did. I told Bette to tell him cash on delivery, before he moved a single piece, so that we could stop any further tricks of this total cheapskate. Then, he tried to add several more pieces to the deal after we had already sweetened the pot by several items. Grrrrr. But I guess its the nature of the business, anyway, but for the rocking horse, and the wheelchair, all of our 27 year collection of a lot of things is now not with us, except for a few things still remaining in the Greenwood house. We will also save $720 a year that we were paying for the storage building..... All in all, we came out ahead, I think. But, its out of sight, out of mind!!!!!
The rocking horse and the wheelchair in this picture will come with us down to Florida, the wheelchair possibly to Bette's brother, the rocking horse to the Coquina House.
No comments:
Post a Comment