After a couple of futile tries, the boys became pretty good at casting thier rigs. We rented some spin outfits, which I'm not overly fond of, preferring a regular rod and reel set up, but we managed. Cost about $15.00 for the three of us. Over 60 gets to fish and use the pier for free, if you have a rig and bait- Pretty darn sure I will be making several trips back down here to try my luck.
Saturday, February 21, 2009
Fishing at the St John's County Pier at St Augustine Beach
After a couple of futile tries, the boys became pretty good at casting thier rigs. We rented some spin outfits, which I'm not overly fond of, preferring a regular rod and reel set up, but we managed. Cost about $15.00 for the three of us. Over 60 gets to fish and use the pier for free, if you have a rig and bait- Pretty darn sure I will be making several trips back down here to try my luck.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment