Crusin downtown St Augustine
As promised, today we took the day off and went to downtown St Augustine to have a valentines day dinner and shop. There is a part of downtown that has almost a mile of no traffic shopping, with stores on both sides of the street, and places to eat, and galleries, and specialty stores. After a delicious lunch/dinner at OC Welch's off we went. I had coconut shrimp and Miss Bette had chicken parmisian, and boy was it good- they also had great coleslaw. I bought a South Carolina State Flag to hang outside the house, 2 pins for the collection, and we found a candy store that had Bette's Mary Janes, and my root beer barrels. We are happy, happy campers!
Miss Bette, Kippy and Dan headed out to start shopping, crossing the main city square in downtown St Augustine. It threatened rain all day, but never did start. I promise we will make the trip downtown at least once a month, and regularly when friends come to call!
No comments:
Post a Comment