Got safely home back to Greenwood at about 5 pm, so it's about a 7 hour trip, with lunch and potty breaks and one fuel stop. Not bad. The interior changes we made to the Greenwood apartment are excellent beyond our expectations. The new counter in the kitchen is perfect, and the new shelving and headboard in the bedroom are super! We spent some of the rest of the day moving back in, and then we stopped to rest.
Both grands and Tina are battling colds, and not feeling 100%. Cooper lost his basketball game today, but scored several baskets. Brandon starts his daily soccer practices next week, except for Fridays. It never ends!
Off to breakfast in the morning with our pals Bev and Dave. More moving in tomorrow and rearranging books.
When I got back, I discovered that my Amazon Kindle had arrived, yippee! I'll be studying that tonight and report tomorrow on progress.
No comments:
Post a Comment