Monday, June 11, 2018

June 11th Downtown again and a big boo boo!

Headed back downtown today.  When we got there, I realized I didn't bring along my backpack, which meant we had to pay manually for two of our prepaid choices today, the zoo and the Aquarium.  Think the boys had a good time though.  

First stop was the zoo at Woodland Park Zoo:  Spent about 2.5 hours there:
                                                                             









That boo boo cost me 62.85!

Then downtown to the Aquarium.  That set me back 89.95! Plus 5.00 parking




Hard to see but it's a diving sea lion.

Then Brandon and I walked the docks area of town and reconnoitered where the harbor tour we will take on Thursday was, and the parking situation.  We walked by the Big Wheel, but not worth the $17.00 to ride it. 

Tomorrow's schedule, lots of national parks, several lighthouses, and such.  I'll try not to forget the backpack!
Also got 2 pins, one for the zoo and 1 for the aquarium.  That's 4 so far.

Also, saw these plates today, plus a Hawaii!






No comments: