Tuesday, January 15, 2019

January 14th and 15th Catching up...

January 14 and 15:

Started my Lander classes back Monday I had 101 and today I had a few not show up for class, I emailed them.  Classes went nicely.  Hopefully we can team up 343 quickly, se we don't have to stay this past week.  I sat down and chatted with Dr. Stevenson, who used to be my Department Head- and he suggested I talk with Professor Hester about coming on close to full time.  
January 13- Forgot to mention that Bette and I bought a full sized adjustable king bed for us.   It us to be delivered the 20th, and we will give our existing king to Tina and Tony, and they will give theirs to Copper.  Win / Win!  

Sunday, Tina and I went to see the movie The Upside- which was hilariously funny.  

Other than that, we went shopping a couple of times- and I went to the eye doctor.  Did well.

No comments: