Wednesday, December 19, 2018

December 18 and 19 Catching up...

December 18th:

Today, I went to Dr. Cathcart about my knee, he examined me, took x-rays, and gave me a shot of cortisone, and pronounced my knee in good shape, may have torn a meniscus.  

December 19th:

Today, I headed over to Piedmont Cardiology, to see my old pal Dr, Kim.  He did an EKG, and I expressed my concerns about the age of my stents, which he pretty much dismissed- He ordered my a nuclear stress test- on Dec.26th.  


I also stopped by Dr. Austin's office, my optometrist, and I see him on Jan. 9th. Bette also sees him on Jan 9th to get her tear duct plugs installed.  
Dr Austin's Office


The only other Doctor is my family Dr. which I see on Feb. 8th.  

1 comment:

our awesome travels said...

Thanks for commenting on our Blog, hope you get all those health issues resolved sooner than later.